why celsius/centigrade is better than fahrenehenheit
- easier to spell
- all water below 0 is ice. easy and logical
- all water above 100 is steam. easy and logical
- if it’s 1 degree outside one day and 10 degrees the next you can literally say it’s 10x warmer and you aren’t even exaggerating
why farhenininheniehenhet is better than centigrate/celsius
- it isn’t
Get out, Canadian.
We can’t be friends anymore, notie
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
This mallard is a friggin genius
…THAT FIRST ONE.
THANK YOU DUCK.
Good advice indeed.
An advice animal that actually gives good advice
One half of the humans are female, so one half of the scientists should be female.
- Bill Nye at the Storytelling of Science at ASU
Yes, exactly. We need more girls going into science! Now there aren’t many Nobel Prizes being given to women, mostly because society pushed them away from science decades ago. But now that can all be changed, if more girls go into science.
Unpopular opinion: What if (MOST) women are just not as interested in science as men are and would prefer to stay at home, take care of children, or work as teachers and educate kids, or like, do whatever they prefer to do, when (MOST) men are not as interested in teaching, or education or bringing up chidren, or whatever and would rather do politics, flying, i dunno, whatever is considered manly? I am not saying that women should not go to politics and science (I’m a fan of Margaret Thatcher and Marie Curie) nor that men should not educate (My chemistry teacher is a really cool dude and everyone loves him) but maybe the stereotypes of men should do that, women should do that come from the majority, and we can like… Assume that more people are in the majority than there are in the minority?
- Doctor Who Fandom: 50TH ANNIVERSARY! TEN AND ROSE!!!!!
- Sherlock Fandom: They.are.filming. I repeat. SOMEWHERE IN LONDON MARTIN FREEMAN AND BENEDICT CUMBERBUDDY ARE IN COSTUME AND FILMING ACTUAL SHERLOCK SCENES
- Supernatural fandom: completely lost their shit, I don't even know anymor-MISHAPOCALYPSE
- Pixar Fandom: FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY FINDING DORY
- Percy Jackson Fandom: SEA OF MONSTERRRRRRRSSSS RAWR
- Marvel Fandom: DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOVIES ARE COMING OUT FOR US THIS YEAR? A SHITTON THAT'S HOW MANY
- Harry Potter Fandom: .....okay
- Merlin fandom: *quietly sobbing in the corner*
- Homestuck Fandom: H̴̴̝̯͙̦ͬ̍̂͆̀ ̸̡̜͈ͦ̉̈́I͈̪̾ͧ́ͪ͌ͭͮ͡ ̶̵̵͇̭̺̮͕̠͚͎͊͐̾͌̔̊ͯA̖̲̱̲̺͉̜͕ͮ̒ͅ ̵͙̙̞̲͂̈́ͧ̒͛̉͑͠T̥͖̪̣̺̬͐ͭ͑̄ͨ͌ͦ ̠̳̖̺̪̥͈̓̉͂̒̃́̇ͧ̚U̅͗̄ͨ͑҉͏͔̦̠̯̭͙̝ ̼̺̙͓̅̾̒ͯ̌̑̍̍ͦͅS̮͚̯̬̻̬͉̗̒ͤ̔̎̾͢
Foxes are weird. They’re like dogcats.
I like the one leaping into the snow.
Like; OH BOI, A PENNY! MIEN PENN-fuck.